Assists Guests on and off of chair lift.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists Lift Operator
- Greet Guests and answer or direct questions as needed
- Assist guests in loading and unloading from the chair lift
- Watch the chair lift for approaching unloading guests
- Load and unload all items (bags of trash, guest bags, etc)
- Bring happiness to the mountain!
- At least 18 years old
- Experience in customer service preferred
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions
- Availability to work weekends, weekdays and holidays
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand and walk with heavy items (up to 50 pounds). The employee is occasionally required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Specific sensory abilities required by this job include sight, taste, smell, and hearing. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to raw meat, moving mechanical parts, airborne particles, hazardous materials, and risk of electrical shock. The noise level in the work environment is moderate to loud.